• An experienced international business, marketing and financial services professional.
• Proven ability to work harmoniously with all levels of Management and Staff as well as
Foreign Governments, Local & Foreign Businesses and Professional Organizations.
• Uniquely able to direct complex projects from conception to full implementation.
• An organized, highly motivated and a detail-oriented problem solver.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Goal-oriented with strong leadership skills.
• Investment and Trade Negotiation
• Public Speaker and Presenter
Professional Experience & Major Accomplishments
Management & Business Development
• Commodities & Precious Metals Broker/Trader
• Corporate Administrator, Investment and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer
• Generated US$80million of inward investment and $20 million in export trade contracts for Jamaica from the Asia-Pacific Region.
• Successfully negotiated Economic Development, Infrastructural, Investment and Trade Agreements with the Business Communities and Governments of China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea & Hong Kong.
• Established and managed Economic Development and Trade Offices in both Hong Kong and Taiwan.
• Owned/Operated a 10,000 sq ft Restaurant and Hospitality Consultancy business in Hong Kong.
• Managed a US$1,800,000.00 commercial construction project in Hong Kong.
Recruitment & Supervision
• Recruitment and training of Brokers in Commodities and Precious Metals Trading
• Recruited, trained and directed the Asia-Pacific staff, in all aspects of the Economic Development process.
• Interviewed, hired and trained a multi-cultural staff complement of 60 employees for my
Restaurant and Hospitality business in Hong Kong.
Corporate Administrator & Compliance Officer/Trader/Real Estate Associate
Barrington Management Group Inc – Hollywood, FL
Commodities Futures & Options Broker/Trader, Barrington Trading Inc., Hollywood, FL
Feb ’09 – Present
Oceans Casino – Palm Beach, FL
May 2008 to April 2009
Regional Gaming Business Development Representative
Commodities Futures Broker
First Choice Futures & Options – Miami, FL
May 2007 to September 2007
Commodities Futures and Options Broker.
Complete Mortgage Financing – Fort Lauderdale, FL
January 2006 to May 2007
Financial Services Representative, International Pension Planning, Ft. Lauderdale, FL Jan ’05 – Dec ’05
Loan Consultant, Complete Mortgage Financing, Coral Springs, FL
• Provided financial counseling, credit analysis and mortgage financing services to individual homeowners.
AmEx. & GE Financial Advisors – Fort Lauderdale, FL
2002 to 2004
Financial Investment & Life, Health and Variable Annuity Advisor to both Small Businesses and Individual Clients.
Terrace on the Peak – Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island
2001 to 2002
Hong Kong, China
• Owned and Operated a 10,000 sq ft Restaurant and Hospitality
Consultancy Company. Supervised a multi-cultural staff of 60.
Senior Trade Commissioner
JAMPRO – Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island
1993 to 2000
Hong Kong, China
Director Far East Operations
Head of inward investment & bi-lateral trade development for the
Government of Jamaica, in Asia. Managed offices in Hong Kong and
Taiwan. Territories also included Mainland China, Japan and South Korea.
B.S. in Marketing
Long Island University – NY
Computer Literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and other applications
Licenses and designations obtained
Florida DBPR Real Estate Sales Associate License
NFA, Series 3 Commodities Futures License
NYSE/NASD, Series 7 Securities Brokers License
Florida Notary Public – Commission Expires March 26, 2016